5.15.2007

From inside a bubble

You know that commercial for a cold medicine, where the guy is walking around with a balloon for a head? That's how I've felt for the past 5 days. I've got some terrible crud that makes my head feel like it's not attached to my body and floating around in a fog. (mostly I just wish I could temporarily detach it and go about my business until it gets better, but that would look pretty silly, wouldn't it?) So... I've been hibernating at home and away from human contact. I've been grumpy and rotten and bless my dear hubby for putting up with me.

I'm finally starting to feel more normal, though I still sound like death. Hopefully I'll kick this nasty bug real soon, and get back to the real world.

Being sick stinks. I hope you're all having a better week. :)

No comments: