1.02.2008

New Store - Making My Debut

New Year, New Store. Yep. I'm going to be making my debut at Mellow Butterfly this month! It's a hip store dedicated not only to scrapbookers, but to digital designers in all realms. So, if you're looking for brushes, actions, and cool tools like that, you might want to check it out.

This month they will be holding several challenges and contests to kick off the new year and open the store up for more scrapbooking products. It's going to be a blast! Come over and visit us for freebies, gifts-with-purchase, and challenge goodies.

Mellow Butterfly Site

I'd love to have you stop in and say hello, and check out my new products - only available at Mellow Butterfly - including a new set of brushes that are super cool.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Becky said...

how fun and cool. Congrats!