6.16.2006

Getting Back in the Saddle

After what seems like a very long hiatus from scrapping, I am going to make time to get some things done this weekend. I have a huge pile of new photos to inspire me. Now I just need to make a trip to the LSS to get a huge pile of new supplies to go with them! Hahaha.

I'm feeling like all my layouts and galleries are looking old. Do you ever feel like that? The layouts in my galleries are not that old, but they sure seem like it to me. Gee, when I think about it, they are maybe only 6 weeks old. But seeing as I haven't been able to do a thing since, it must be really hitting me. I'm tired of not being able to upload something new. (There's that submitting addiction again.)

I just want everything to be fresh, and exciting. Not just for browsers, but for me too. I get tired of seeing the same thing. Know what I mean?

No comments: