10.01.2006

Blueprint Challenge: Oct 2006

Welcome to my new Blueprint Challenge series. I'll post a brand new Blueprint once a month for you to interpret as you choose. Use the Blueprint, then send your pages to BlueMedia for their next Layout Blueprints book! Missed the first one? You can get it here: Layout Blueprints

Mail your entries to :

bluemediasubs@gmail.com

Please make sure the files are no larger than 100Kb each so that they will be considered for publication. And mark your subject with "October Blueprint Challenge" so that they'll know to open it right away. If you'd like some tips directly from BlueMedia on submitting great layouts, check the "Publisher's Perspective" series on their blog at layoutblueprints.blogspot.com.

This call/challenge ends October 31st. Be sure to have your UNSEEN layouts in to BlueMedia by then! Good luck!

For your convenience, I've made both a 12x12 and an 8x11 version of the Blueprint. Enjoy!



11 comments:

Mackey said...

I love this new blueprint!! Great design!!

Anonymous said...

Do the photos have to be the size specified on the blueprint?

Anonymous said...

I just found your website because my friend loves your Layout Blueprints. Then I found your blog. I was reading back through some of your previous posts; then I got to "Lousy Crop". I think that was me. I apologize whole-heartedly to you. I feel like a terrible person to have made you feel that. Please accept my sincere apology.

scrapoflife said...

The photos can be any size. The measurements are there to give you an idea of dimensions. :)

Anon ~ No worries. I'm new to the area and trying to meet people with similar interests. I've been very spoiled by an amazing group of women who have very welcoming attitudes. But sometimes, you just want to be with the friends you made plans with.

Anonymous said...

Are you going to be selecting the pages from the challenges for publication each month or not until you are close to having all the challenges complete?

Anonymous said...

kari, i was wondering the exact same thing... will layouts be chosen each month (after the posted due date) or will people be able to go back and submit to all the blueprints until all the blueprints have been posted? if you want a layout for the book will we know it shortly after the end of the month?

Becky said...

can't wait to get started on this blueprint. Thank you for the monthly inspiration...it's getting my fanny busy scrapping :)

scrapoflife said...

OK. Yes, they decided to ask for the blueprints each month after the call closes. Sept's calls have gone out. So get your fanny's in gear for this month everyone! :)

Lucy Chesna said...

awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

A question about the line across the smaller 3 pics. Does that suppose to represent some kind of writing or title to be written on top of the pics?

scrapoflife said...

No, Anon. That's to indicate that all of the pics are the same size, without writing the size in all of them. :)