2.01.2006

CK Hall of Fame Hopefuls Unite!

The road has been long, and riddled with excuses, but I have finally submitted an entry for the CK Hall of Fame. It has been since the very first HOF contest since I've entered. The industry has changed, heck, the RULES have changed. Has anyone seen that list of assignments and rules? Talk about intimidating. Not to mention the sheer pressure of it all. It's making me sweat just talking about it!

Sorting through the many innuendos, subtleties, and interpretations of said rules was probably the most difficult part. And people seemed to read way too much into those rules. My goodness. When they say no larger than 6"x6", that's pretty much what they mean. I don't think they meant exactly 6x6, but just not any larger. Don't read too much into it.

Now that I've waded through the muck of the rules and all the panicked and stressed out competitors' message board posts, I'm feeling confident that indeed, I've done my due dilligence, and I've sent my package off. Hopefully to the right address... Great! Now I'm stressed about that! Ha!

No comments: