4.21.2006

Addicted to Submitting?

I have been

CRAZY

BUSY

lately.

I am now just two weeks away from my wedding, and all the little details are about to drive me insane. Seriously, they will have to commit me to the funny farm after this.

What I've noticed in the past few weeks, is that my focus in other areas of my life has caused me to sacrifice scrapbooking, and in turn, submitting. As calls go out for all the Design Teams, and magazines, and contests, I feel my heart sink slightly. Oh, I'm excited for those who got the call, but it is also a reminder of what I'm missing and how much I NEED to scrapbook.

Yes, NEED. It has gotten to that point. And that is when I realized.... I'm a scrapbooking, submitting, addict! Oh my gosh! Between that and the digital photo addiction... I'm desitned for an intervention. Let me tell you, though, nobody will stand between me and my scrapbooking!

Just two more weeks... no, wait... THREE! Aaaagh! I have a honeymoon to go on, too! Oh no. I don't think I can make it that long. I seriously need some alone time with my supplies. I'm craving it. I need it to keep me sane. Oh how I wish there were more hours in the day!

No comments: