4.19.2006

Animals

I seem to be doing a lot of animal related layouts lately. Maybe because they are like kids to me. Maybe I just need kids! haha These are two of my favorite most recent layouts. They just happen to both use primarily 3 Bugs in a Rug papers and products.

Meet Dusty. He's my future Mother-in-law's horse. He never gets ridden, or brushed, or anything. And it just breaks my heart (being the horse-loving Montana girl). He's just like a dog. He'll follow you anywhere, loves to be pet, and acts silly to get attention.
Meet my special needs child, Indy. My fiance's black lab. He's a handful, but a good dog, and loves to have his picture taken (if he can sit still long enough). I usually get nice blurry action shots of him.

1 comment:

Jenn :) said...

these layouts ROCK Amy....why have they not been posted in the gallery?? LOVE them!! And I had a horse like that...he was even trained to poop in his fenced area whenever my in laws let him loose to eat the grass in the yard!! :) So ride him silly!! :)