4.04.2006

That Photo Bug

I just love taking pictures! I always have. But since I got my Canon Digital Rebel, I can't seem to stop.

I love zooming. I'm addicted to it, really. I just love the look of those close-in shots. My favorite close-in shots are the candids - the ones they didn't know you were taking. THAT is why I love my zoom so much. I can be the stealth photographer, lurking in the shadows. SNAP! SNAP! Another hapless victim to the crazed digi chick. Mwahahaaa!

My poor nephews will never again see my face. It will forever be hidden behind the lens. At least they are old enough to distinguish that it is only a camera, and not actually a large penetrating black eye protruding from my forehead at them. Whereas if they were younger, they may never recognize that fact.

*SIGH* Hello, my name is Amy. I'm a digi-addict.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

HAHA!!! I love my camera for the SAME reason! I have had my 20D for almost 2 months, and I will not TELL you how many pics I have taken! LOL

www.adrienneslittleworld.typepad.com

Jenn :) said...

ahh..lucky girl....I SO want one. WHIIINNNEEE!!