7.06.2006

A Special Thank You

I'm sure I've mentioned my lack of scrapping in the past few months. I've been extremely busy with a wedding, a book, and just life in general. So of course scrapping is the first thing to be put off.

Somewhere in the past 5 to 6 months, even when I WAS scrapping, I was beginning to feel like I was lost. Like I'd been struggling to find myself. I tried to step back, out of myself and my perspective, to examine what it was that was throwing me off my usual groove.

It took a special person, a stranger to me, to step up and offer the help I needed to get myself up out of that rut so I could find my style again. She came forward and volunteered to give the help I'd been needing.

Thanks to her, I am feeling back in the swing of things. And I feel more than ever like I have sunk into my style and found my true groove.

Thanks, Niki, for reminding me of the simple things I knew all along, but had lost along the way. You're a lifesaver! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey just found your blog. You are so welcome. I will gladly help you out when ever you need it. We all need that little push occasionaly. Email me whenever!

Niki