6.14.2007

Happy Dancing!

I'm so excited! My little brother (not so "little" anymore since he has about 8 inches on me) got a job in Portland, and will be moving here in three weeks! I'm just so thrilled I could pee. (gross, I know, but if you knew me you'd know I'm just like a cocker spaniel.)

He's transferring within his company, so that will help him make a smoother transition. He has a few friends here already, and of course his adoring sister and one of his best buds, my hubby.

All you Portland area ladies, fair warning, he's an absolute doll and a lady killer. (who would kill me if he saw I had posted this silly photo of him) This was at Christmas during our "silly headgear required" Christmas Eve celebration. (see Dec 2006 post for a description and rules for this fun annual event)



I just can't even describe how incredibly stoked I am to have this kid close by. We are so close, and aside from my hubby, he's my best friend. Just love love love this guy.

No comments: