8.15.2007

Insta-Cards Digital Freebie!

Hey, these are super cool! Have you ever found yourself in a bind for a quick card? I know I have! On my way out the door to a party that DH forgot to tell me about, for a family member I don't know, who's birthday it is, and we're late as usual. Hm. Need a quick card. Well, here's the easiest solution yet!

The card faces are already done. Just add one of the pre-made greetings or embellies, print, cut and paste onto a card! There's even greetings for the inside! How easy is that?! (OK, so I'm just SOOOO tickled with myself over this...)




Link to freebie page: HERE

Here's a couple of samples using the cardfaces and a couple of the greetings in the kit. So quick it's almost like cheating!


3 comments:

Maria said...

Hi.

I have added your blog to the DigiFree list. Your freebies are in a non-standard place so I've had to hard-code something. If you change the location of your freebies (to another non-standard location) it might cease to work. Let me know if you do.

Thanks,

Maria

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch!