8.14.2007

Surf City, Here We Come!

Oh boy, did I have a blast doing these papers! This is not my usual style, but I sure had a good time playing with these. And I think they turned out great, if I do say so myself. :)

Don't forget... Everything at DigiDiner is 30% off!



The word art is awesome! This kit would be a great hybrid kit for just the word art and the surfboards alone. Print them and cut out, or add to your photos before printing. They're totally Rad! (OK, I couldn't resist the 80's surfer speak)

Get the kit HERE

There are 20 sheets of wonderfully retro patterned paper, with an updated feel and 4 textured solids to match. Totally sweet! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to purchase this kit through Digiscrap Diner, but the order won't process. I tried the contact # and it doesn't work. I tried emailing, but haven't gotten a response?